Hooray! We had a great visit to the Ophthalmologist today! Looks like Ashlyn's eye is starting to figure out how to manage/drain the right amount of fluid thereby relieving pressure in the eye. We are now starting to wean her off of her eye meds and will have a follow up in 3 weeks to see how everything is going without any agents. We know we will have regular visits to make sure everything is status quo, but we'll take it!
In other fun news, Ashlyn started rolling onto her side yesterday (Jan 9th)! With a little help from me, she rolled from her back to her front :) There were a couple of times when she actually rolled right back to her back unassisted! I have posted a couple of videos of this. The first one is just cute and a little long. The second one is shorter and is her rolling over front to back :)
I also took a bunch of pictures one night (Jan 4th). I had just given Ashlyn her Pheno in record time (10-15 minutes) and was gushing over her. If you flip through the pics quickly it's like she's moving!
My family visits next week. We are very much looking forward to seeing them! And the week after we are heading up to Northern CA to visit my family up there! 3 baby girls were born last year so am anxious to see/meet them!
I have also begun the countdown back to work (Feb 4th). I will have been gone for 4 months. Unbelievable. I am nervous about how the mornings are going to go on days when Kyle works. Between her meds at 6 & 8, feeding, pumping and getting me ready and maybe even managing a workout... oh boy. Maybe I'll just get dressed at work :)
Off to do dishes!
No comments:
Post a Comment