Monday, December 2, 2013

The Holidays!!

The Holidays are upon us!! What a fun time of year this is with a 1 year old! I strung lights in the house yesterday and Ashlyn was fascinated with the sparkling lights.

I apologize that I have not been diligent about keeping up with our blog.  Suffice it to say, that we have been busy! Our little Ashlyn is 1! We had an incredible birthday celebration and she was surrounded by 50+ friends and family.

On November 9th, Ashlyn crawled!! It was a HUGE event and I was thrilled that I was home to see it first hand.  Unfortunately, Kyle had already left for work. Ever since that day, Ashlyn has just been booming developmentally.  She is using her left arm more and more every day.  I believe that as she crawls it causes her brain to develop new pathways and has been a tremendous form of rehab for her. Ashlyn has also started swim lessons and I see her motor skills improvement each week!

We are having so much fun with her.  Her preferred toys are the dog bones, dog bowls and the dog water bowl.  It's funny, we don't worry about the dogs getting into her toys, but we're worried about her getting into the dogs' toys! 

In another fun development, we have been racking our brains with how to give more to Sturge-Weber organizations and research. Also the shocking reality that to date, this year alone, we have spent in excess of $6,000 on medical bills.  So, because I need more on my plate... I have embarked on a new journey that we will use as our Sturge-Weber money :)

I was introduced to Nerium AD skin care and, out of pure curiosity and need, I tried it out.  I have sun damage and have used chemical peels and whitening face creams but nothing has worked.  After just 1 month, both Kyle and my mom tell me that my face is one color.  Holy cow.  I was also impressed with the results others were experiencing and the tremendous interest in the product.  Kyle is also liking it!

*Snooze alert* Then, in true analyst form, I dug deep into the company to see what this is all about.  The cancer research and neurodegenerative research that they are conducting with the Nerium Oleander plant at the University of Texas and Duke University is really interesting to read, and certainly hits close to home.  Granted, the Skin Care company is a subsidiary of these, but it was of comfort to me to see the roots.  If you're interested, check out Nerium Biotech and Phoenix Biotech.

I decided to join the Nerium team as a fundraiser for Sturge-Weber and to also help subsidize our medical expenses; after all, a fancy car or big house mean nothing if your child is sick. :)  There are a number of ways that you can support me in my venture; the best way is that if you know of someone that may be interested in the product and/or business opportunity, please let me know, I love sharing!  This is an incredible company that is about to go global in 2014 (think Arbonne, Avon, Mary Kay at year 2 - but with just 2 products!).  In just 1 year, with 1 product in 1 country, Nerium has had over $100 million in revenue! It's an incredible time to get involved. I am happy to send you more info. I can't say enough.

If you would like to try the product for yourself please let me know and/or my link is below; you can purchase directly through the site.  I recommend becoming a Preferred Customer to receive great pricing, as well as to take advantage of their "3UrFree" promotion (refer 3 people and receive your product for free).  You can use it on your face, your neck, your hands... I have seen first hand, the tremendous results.  And they have some amazing holiday promotions as well!!
http://moneill.nerium.com


Thanks for your support and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Megan, Kyle & Ashlyn

Results after 1 month
(before is on left, after is on right).
 (Before is on top, after is on bottom)
Sandy, my mother-in-law
Kyle - 30 days




No comments:

Post a Comment